July 30, 2013
Lompoc-Vandenberg’s 2nd Annual Planning Retreat was attended by twenty AAUW members on July 13, 2013. Branch President Dianne Owens, using the Institute of Cultural Affairs workshop method, facilitated the setting of five goals and strategies for the success of our 2013-2014 AAUW year.
The goals set are:
- To actively recruit and involve all members
- To plan interesting and pertinent community program meetings to raise awareness of AAUW
- To support public education in our community
- To support STEM programs and activities for young girls
- To make AAUW’s Public Policy more visible to members and community
Click any photo for fullsize image.
Click your browser’s Back arrow to return here.
RETURN TO PHOTO ALBUMS PAGE